Are any of your teeth broken, chipped, shaped strangely, crooked, or discolored? Do your teeth have large gaps between them that stop you from having the beautiful smile you deserve?
Damaged teeth can make you feel less confident about your smile. We want our patients to feel confident about their smiles, so we offer treatments to help fix these issues.
One of the very best options to fix aesthetically challenged teeth are dental veneers. Dental veneers are special thin pieces of tooth-like porcelain that can be attached to teeth to help fix cosmetic issues.
Veneers for our patients are custom-made and look and feel natural. After your dental veneer has been crafted, our team will carefully prepare your tooth and then attach the dental veneer. Your new veneer will function just like a regular tooth.
If you have any of the following issues, dental veneers could be a great solution for you:
- Chips | If you have a chipped tooth, we can use a dental veneer to fix the chip and help you get back your beautiful smile.
- Cracks | If your teeth have cracks in them, a veneer can be a great way to help resolve this issue.
- Misshapen Teeth | Misshapen teeth can be caused either by genetics or from unfortunate accidents during the course of your lives. We can use porcelain veneers to help correct the appearance of misshapen teeth.
- Crooked Teeth | If you have any teeth that are mildly crooked, a veneer can be used to straighten its appearance.
- Discoloration | If you have some teeth that are discolored and would rather not do teeth whitening, a dental veneer can be used to help. Porcelain veneers are a beautiful white, and can add brilliance to your smile without the need for tooth bleaching.
Dr. Chichetti and our team are experienced in this type of dental procedure and can help you get the smile you have always wanted. Have more questions about dental veneers? Please call us today.